Last Updated on Tuesday, 09 April 2013 21:48 | Published on Friday, 16 December 2011 23:25 | Written by Derek Moran | |
In this video tutorial I show you how to take a screen shot of anything from your computer screen, using a free program in Vista and Windows 7.
Go to Windows Start Button - All Programs - Accessories - Snipping Tool
All the best with your Creations :)
▼▼▼ Watch Video Tutorial ▼▼▼
How to Take a Still Shot Screen Capture of your Computer Screen
Category: Free Tutorials / Miscellaneous Help Tutorials
Donations of any amount
are always appreciated.
Tutorials and FAQs by Topic
- Basics for New Users
- Sony Movie Studio Platinum
- Sony Vegas Pro
- Rendering Video with Movie Studio
- Rendering Video with Vegas Pro
- Audio Fx
- Video Fx
- Text Media
- DVD Architect Studio articles
- BluRay Disc Creation
- DVD Creation
- How to ?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Reviews of Software and Hardware