VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Important Vegas Pro, Movie Studio and Sony Software Forums are now located on new MAGIX controlled websites

• DoctorZen
  • DoctorZen's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Don't Panic !
  • Thank you received: 1551
Hi all forum members

I'm sure by now, everyone knows that Magix Software from Germany has bought 90% of Sony Creative Software's product line and will now continue development of all our favourite content creation programs.

As of the 24th August 2016, you can no longer access product information and the forums for Vegas and Movie Studio at Sony Creative Software .

If you use an old URL link that directs to certain pages on the Sony Creative Software website, you will now be automatically re-directed to one of the new Magix controlled websites.

Here is a break down of all the new websites and forums for Vegas and Movie Studio software.

Welcome to Magix
Magix.com welcome message for Sony Software customers:
www.magix.com/int/support/welcome-to-magix/

New Vegas Creative Software website
www.vegascreativesoftware.com/
This is the official new home for Vegas Pro and Vegas Movie Studio software products. It looks like Magix has decided to keep Vegas products on a dedicated website, that is separate to their existing range of similar products.

Your web browser will default to the country version that best suites your physical location.
You can manually select a different country if it does not look correct, by pressing the FLAG located at bottom right side of webpage.

VEGAS Magazine
News, Inspiration & Stories about VEGAS Creative Software
magazine.vegascreativesoftware.com/

New Vegas Creative Software Community Forums
www.vegascreativesoftware.info/
From here you can enter the Deutschland or United States version of site.

Magix has created a new community forum for Vegas users, that contains three major forums.

News Forum
www.vegascreativesoftware.info/us/news-forum/

Vegas Pro Forum
www.vegascreativesoftware.info/us/vegas-pro-forum/

Vegas Movie Studio Forum
www.vegascreativesoftware.info/us/vegas-movie-studio-forum/

Community Forums Archive
forum-archive.magix.info/home
A carbon copy of the Sony Software Forums has been archived on this new dedicated website here . This massive database of forum posts stretching back many, many years, contains extremely valuable information which we can now access on this new website controlled by the new owners, MAGIX. This is an extremely valuable resource that we can new use into the future, when searching for solutions to older problems.

New Home for Sony Audio Creation and Editing products
All of Sony's Audio Software has been moved to a dedicated Magix Audio website.
www.magix-audio.com/us/

Sound Forge lives here:
www.magix-audio.com/us/sound-forge/

Spectral Layers Pro lives here:
www.magix-audio.com/us/spectralayers-pro/

Acid Music Studio & Pro lives here:
www.magix-audio.com/us/acid/

New Sound Forge, Acid and Spectral Layers Pro Forums
New Forums for all of the above audio products have been created on the Magix.info website.
www.magix.info/us/forum/1-all-about-magixs-programs/

Broken Links on Movie Studio Zen website and forum
[strike]Now that Magix has suddenly taken full control of their new product range, there maybe many broken links on Movie Studio Zen.
I have 100's of links and ad links that point to Sony Creative Software.
I am working as fast as a can to update all of the old links to new Magix website links.
[/strike] All links are now repaired on MSZ.
[IMG

Thank you :)
Derek
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:28 Dec 2016 12:50 by DoctorZen
The following user(s) said Thank You: mmcswnavy24, Peter, Eagle eye., Richard Jones, Eagle Six, vkmast

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Thank you for the information and thank you even more for updating your links --- that's what I call service and customer care with spades on:)

Richard
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen, Eagle Six

Thanks Doc!

Just don't burn yourself out trying to get everything done too fast. Believe the Forum Members are a patient lot. Plus, we want you to have the "Energy" to provide us with some more great Tutorials :)

Mike "The Chief" O'Sullivan
MSI TRX40 Pro Wifi /3960X/128 GB TeamGroup/PowerColor Radeon RX 6900XT/Win 10 Pro 64-Bit. VEGAS Pro 18&19 Edit/SoundForge Studio 15/Magix Xara Photo & Graphics Design/(2) Inland 2TB PCIe with OS & Apps, #2 Documents/Music/etc., (2) PNY 4TB EVO PCIe for source footage, Sabrent 2TB PCI-e Scratch.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen

In case the good Doc might want to add the following link to his sum-up above
magazine.vegascreativesoftware.com/

Not so many articles there, but all the links are included I think.
by vkmast
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen, Richard Jones, Eagle Six

Some nice articles there, hope the magazine grows.....
Best Regards......George
The following user(s) said Thank You: vkmast

Something of a mixed bag of Customer Support and FAQ (Knowledgebase) for MAGIX products including former SCS programs seems to be evolving here
support2.magix.com/customer/en
I used my vegascreativesoftware.info account details to login successfully.

At quick first glance I found it rather complicated to navigate. Some German thrown in for good measure for the English pages as well. Hopefully they continue to develop. The FAQs seem to be mostly lifted from the old SCS KB. I found no advanced Search as yet.
Luckily, the old SCS KB is still on and this site's tutorials/advice too :)
Last Edit:06 Sep 2016 07:43 by vkmast
The following user(s) said Thank You: Richard Jones, Eagle Six

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.903 seconds