VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Idea Vegas Movie Studio 14 - New Build versions #127 & #148 released

• DoctorZen
  • DoctorZen's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Don't Panic !
  • Thank you received: 1551
Hi everyone

Magix has released new build versions for Vegas Movie Studio 14 (#127) and Vegas Movie Studio 14 Platinum (#148).
If you own Vegas Movie Studio 14 or Vegas Movie Studio 14 Platinum, I recommend you download and install this free update.
Download links here: www.vegascreativesoftware.info/us/forum/vegas-movie-studio-update-build-127-build-148--108240/

New Features

*The addition of key Pal Templates makes it easier for users to deliver projects to the most important formats for the European and other PAL markets
*Multicam Audio Sync makes synchronizing the different footage from a multicamera shoot easy and automatic. [Platinum only]

Bug Fixes

*The Resample options once again properly appear in the video event properties [Platinum only]
*The text for active take information shown on timeline events is now much easier to read
*The D keyboard shortcut once again properly cycles through edit tools
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:22 Aug 2017 18:41 by DoctorZen
The following user(s) said Thank You: MrGrunthunter, vkmast

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Is this a free upgrade from MS 13? I upgraded to VEGAS Pro 13 then 14 last year when they were offering it. I still have my MS 13 Platinum installed but not sure if I should bother with this upgrade or not. The links allowed me to download the installer but I haven't tried unzipping it yet because I don't want to jeopardize screwing up what I have installed now.
DESKTOP: Dell PC WINDOWS 10 PRO, 64-bit, Ver:1607, OS BLD: 14393.1066
INTEL Core: i7-4790, CPU @3.60 GHz, Inst RAM:16.0 GB
GeForce GTX 745, Driver ver: 376.53, Tot avail grap: 12225 MB, Ded vid mem: 4096 MB DDR3
Shared Sys Mem: 8159 MB, DirectX Runtime Ver:12.0

LAPTOP: MSI GE72MVR 7RG
GTX-1070

Replied by ericlnz on topic Vegas Movie Studio 14 - New Build versions #127 & #148 released

Posted 22 Aug 2017 17:50 #3
No, it's an upgrade of MS14. Do you have MS14 installed? If so update it by running the exe file that the link downloads.

If I read correctly and you haven't actually installed MS14 then run the installer. It should download the latest version but if it doesn't download the latest to update it.

MS13 and Ms14 can both happily exist on your pc. I have MS12, 13 & 14 and some users have many more editions installed.
by ericlnz
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen

Replied by pioneer on topic Vegas Movie Studio 14 - New Build versions #127 & #148 released

Posted 22 Aug 2017 19:05 #4
Eric sorry to have to ask, I have MS Platinum build 122 does this latest patch take it to build 148? Cheers John, sorry its my age and I don't want to get things wrong.
Please be aware that NSA/GCHQ are probably admiring my comments and sent images.
by pioneer

Replied by ericlnz on topic Vegas Movie Studio 14 - New Build versions #127 & #148 released

Posted 22 Aug 2017 19:16 #5
John, age is no excuse! I'm a few years your senior.

Download the 148 exe. It's not a patch. It's a complete update. Run it and follow the few instructions. It will tell you that you have MS14 installed and do you want to update. Say yes. It will delete and replace files as required. Just a few minutes. At the end, or when you start it (I forget which - that's an age problem!) it will go online to Magix to activate before you can use it. Your details and product key should appear inserted for you with a big green tick. So all you need to do is click the button to proceed. It's all very easy. You will then have MS14 Build 148.

Cheers
Last Edit:22 Aug 2017 19:17 by ericlnz

Replied by pioneer on topic Vegas Movie Studio 14 - New Build versions #127 & #148 released

Posted 22 Aug 2017 19:39 #6
Cheers Eric, have updated but sadly have lost the association between MS platinum and Sonicfire pro6 and have not got a clue how to get it back. I used to go to tools/extensions and Sonicfire was there all there is now is....Add edit smartsound music, which I don't want to do. Have loaded Sonicfire Pro 6 and where it used to state File/send to plugin host its now greyed out.
Please be aware that NSA/GCHQ are probably admiring my comments and sent images.
by pioneer

Posted 22 Aug 2017 19:55 #7
I don't have SonicFire but it is made by SmartSound. Could it be Sonic under another name? What happens if you select it?
by ericlnz

Posted 22 Aug 2017 20:14 #8
Eric, have posted a question in the Vegas Forum, awaiting reply. Cheers John
by pioneer

Posted 22 Aug 2017 20:50 #9
Meantime I'd try the "Add edit smart sound music". Unless you know it does something else. It looks suspiciously like it could be SonicFire.
by ericlnz

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 1.044 seconds