VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Question Current SALES and DEALS for Vegas Pro, Vegas Movie Studio and all MAGIX software

• DoctorZen
  • DoctorZen's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Don't Panic !
  • Thank you received: 1557
Hi everyone

This is a general announcement I will keep permanently pinned to the top of the Announcements, Hot Deals & Specials sub-forum.

If you are considering buying or upgrading any version of Vegas or Magix software, make sure to check out the Deals page on Movie Studio Zen !
www.moviestudiozen.com/deals

Each month I will post links to all the best deals for buying Vegas Pro, Vegas Movie Studio, Sound Forge, Acid Pro and all MAGIX software like Music Maker and Movie Edit Pro.

I often receive exclusive deals that are better than what appears on the Vegas and Magix websites.

Use the links on the Deals page to access these excellent offers.

Regards
Derek (aka Doctor Zen)
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:05 Jan 2019 19:27 by DoctorZen
The topic has been locked.
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.986 seconds