VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Question 50% OFF all Sony Movie Studio Product Range until 14 December 2015!!!

• DoctorZen
  • DoctorZen's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Don't Panic !
  • Thank you received: 1557
Hi everyone

All Sony Home Studio products are now 50% OFF until 14th December 2015!!!
Press this link now to access 50% discount on any Home Studio product

I highly recommend Movie Studio Suite 13 as the best value version to buy, at a crazy good price of only $69.98 instead of the normal $139.95

If you are upgrading to the latest version 13, DON'T USE the UPGRADE NOW button! Use the BUY NOW button, because the 50% discount makes the BUY NOW price cheaper than buying as an upgrade.

Programs and versions that are on sale until 14th December 2015

Movie Studio Suite 13
Movie Studio Platinum 13 (included in Suite 13)
Movie Studio 13
Acid Music Studio 10 (included in Suite 13)
Sound Forge Audio Studio 10 (included in Suite 13)
DVD Architect Studio 5 (included in Suite 13 and Movie Studio Platinum 13)
Photo Go

If you are interested in upgrading your software, remember that DVD Architect Studio is included with Movie Studio Platinum 13
and Movie Studio Suite 13 includes Movie Studio Platinum 13, DVD Architect Studio 5, Acid Music Studio 10 and Sound Forge Audio Studio 10.

If you are editing 4K video and also use a Sony A7 series Mirrorless Camera that outputs the latest XAVC video codec, you need version 13 which has full support for these features.

*Upgrade versions are identical to full versions.

I recommend buying as a Download. Remember to create a Sony Account first if you don't already have one and then make your purchase. You will then be able to download all your software directly from your account.

Regards
Derek.
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:30 Nov 2015 19:31 by DoctorZen
The following user(s) said Thank You: Archlich, bill704
The topic has been locked.
Derek,
Have you heard anything about specials for upgrading from Sony Movie Studio 13 Platinum to SONY VEGAS?
DESKTOP: Dell PC WINDOWS 10 PRO, 64-bit, Ver:1607, OS BLD: 14393.1066
INTEL Core: i7-4790, CPU @3.60 GHz, Inst RAM:16.0 GB
GeForce GTX 745, Driver ver: 376.53, Tot avail grap: 12225 MB, Ded vid mem: 4096 MB DDR3
Shared Sys Mem: 8159 MB, DirectX Runtime Ver:12.0

LAPTOP: MSI GE72MVR 7RG
GTX-1070
  • DoctorZen
  • Don't Panic !
It was about 2 months ago that they offered this option for Movie Studio users to upgrade to Vegas Pro.
I can guess that they may offer this again for Black Friday Sales.
If I become aware of something, I will definitely let you know.
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Going from, say, the Movie Studio 13 Platinum to the 'basic' VEGAS Edit' would you be gaining much? Basically the big thing I can see is the capability to work with 3D text, something I was trying to do when I wanted to have some text rotating 360 degrees. I can't justify the $800 Vegas Pro 13 Suite :-(
DESKTOP: Dell PC WINDOWS 10 PRO, 64-bit, Ver:1607, OS BLD: 14393.1066
INTEL Core: i7-4790, CPU @3.60 GHz, Inst RAM:16.0 GB
GeForce GTX 745, Driver ver: 376.53, Tot avail grap: 12225 MB, Ded vid mem: 4096 MB DDR3
Shared Sys Mem: 8159 MB, DirectX Runtime Ver:12.0

LAPTOP: MSI GE72MVR 7RG
GTX-1070
  • DoctorZen
  • Don't Panic !
I just received an email from Sony Software.
All Vegas Pro versions and upgrades from Movie Studio to Vegas Pro are now 35% off regular prices.

I would not recommend getting just Vegas Pro Edit, because it does not come with DVD Architect Pro.

I would recommend Vegas Pro 13 or Vegas Pro 13 Suite.
Vegas Pro 13 sale price is $325
Vegas Pro 13 Suite sale price is $455 (this is a super amazing price, because individually this would be over $2000 if bought separately)

Vegas Pro 13 also comes with extra Video and Audio FX, like New Blue Essentials and Izotope Nectar Elements.

Vegas Pro 13 Suite comes with the same extras and also Sound Forge Pro and Hitfilm Pro, plus much more.

I'll send you a copy of email I just received.
You will need to press link in email first to activate discounts, then go to this page for links to upgrade options for Movie Studio users.
www.sonycreativesoftware.com/buy/upgrades
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tapetenprinz
Hi Derek,
is it possible to get the e-mail from you too? I will upgrade from an older Vegas version to the actual. Come from Germany, do you think it will work?

Thanks a lot, Andreas
  • DoctorZen
  • Don't Panic !
Hi Andreas

I have just sent you a carbon copy of the Vegas Pro Promotional email at 35% off.
I assume it is Vegas Pro you are interested in.

If you meant Movie Studio Platinum instead, you need to press Ad on my website for 50% discount.

Regards
Derek.
Derek,
Thanks for the 'heads-up' on the Sony Movie Studio products sale, I opted for the Movie Studio 13 Suite download, it took a while to get all 3.7GBs. ;-)
Thanks again.
Bill
by bill704
  • DoctorZen
  • Don't Panic !
Welcome to the MSZ Forum Bill :)

Regards
Derek
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.857 seconds