VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Question Sony Creative Software's major products have been officially sold to MAGIX Software!

Here as well. I created an account and waiting for the email.
Best Regards......George
The topic has been locked.
I just received an email from Magix, but it appears to be an invite to register, which I already have, so holding for the verification email.
Best Regards......George
It's the same here, George. Can't log-in with the temporary username and restore profile.

edit:
the restore button started working only now. At first it took me back to register. Seems OK now.
Last Edit:24 Aug 2016 02:57 by vkmast
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eagle Six
Same here now, the link in the email appeared to be a duplicate of the previous screen I used to register, however it took my sign-in and appears to have restored my SCS account. It's a bit of a new look, rather like the new look of Creative COW. I suppose I will get used to it, but it does not compete with MSZ. But as least it has email notifications....nice!

I'm not sure the list of topics are correct, although I have only taken a peek at the Vegas forum, but it seems like an old thread up top. I'm sure it is fine, I just need sometime to take a better look.
Best Regards......George

Eagle Six wrote: --- It's a bit of a new look, rather like the new look of Creative COW. I suppose I will get used to it, but it does not compete with MSZ. But as least it has email notifications....nice!

I agree, seems a bit of a mixed bag, but to sum up for those who are interested:

Vegas/Movie Studio/CD and DVD Architect forums:
www.vegascreativesoftware.info/us/

Sound Forge/Acid/SpectraLayers forums:
www.magix.info/us/forum/1-all-about-magixs-programs/

Archived SCS forum posts:
forum-archive.magix.info/home

MAGIX welcome page
(Link from www.sonycreativesoftware.com/news/pressreleases/2016/sony-creative-software-sell-products-to-magix )
Last Edit:24 Aug 2016 06:37 by vkmast
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eagle Six
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.781 seconds