VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved How does one reconcile Menu audio from DVDA5 from the video render?

• bwhiz
  • bwhiz's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Newbie
  • Zen Newbie
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello all,

I'm new here. I just bought the Sony Movie Studio package to make a memorial video for my sister-in-law who recently passed away. I'm trying to keep things pretty simple but I still want it to be nice. I've already successfully created a 27 minute video project and I want to give out DVD's for the family. I'm using DVDA5 to add a menu to the video project I made in Movie Studio Platinum 13. The only real issue I have at the moment is that the audio that I'm using with the Main Menu screen is much louder than that of the audio from MSP 13. How can I reconcile the two audio sources since DVDA doesn't have any time of volume control?

Keep in mind I'm new to both programs and have been leaning heavily this last week on this website, which has been awesome.

Any help is really appreciated as I need to fly out this weekend and deliver the eulogy at a life celebration where we'll be looping the video. I'm hoping to have this resolved before then so I can hand out the DVD's to the family members in attendance.

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance!

Brian
by bwhiz

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hi Brian

The easiest thing to do is import the Audio Track you want to use in the DVDA Menu, into Movie Studio and lower the volume there. Then render this as an Audio Track only and import back into DVDA.

1. Open Movie Studio and create new project for audio only
2. Import Audio Track
3. Use Volume Slider for track and reduce audio to required amount
4. Go to Project/Save As and save project - make sure it gets saved to folder you will remember!
5. Press Make Movie - audio only templates should display because there is no video
6. Select Dolby Digital AC-3 Studio (left side) and Stereo DVD from right side
7. Make sure folder location near bottom is set correctly, then press Render
8. Now open DVDA and replace audio for Menu with this new version

Regards
Derek
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bwhiz

• bwhiz
  • bwhiz's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Newbie
  • Zen Newbie
  • Thank you received: 1
That is an explanation I can easily understand! Thank you very much Derek! I really appreciate all of the helpful info you've put up onto the site. Also, my wife and kids thank you since I would have been spending even more time in front of the computer figuring things out for this project instead of being with them.

All of your hard work is appreciated!
by bwhiz
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen

Thanks
Glad to help :)
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 1.143 seconds