VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Question 2 clips won't play when I play movie in preview

2 clips won't play when I play movie in preview was created by LOVETOTRAVEL

Posted 06 Mar 2017 05:04 #1
Completed project and burned it to a DVD and noticed a couple of things that needed to be fixed. I did the fix and re-rendered the two clips and put them back in DVD Architect 5.0. Now they won't play in the preview; just skips right over them and plays the next clips! I did this earlier with another clip and no problem. Please Help. I have spent so much time on this and I am very frustrated. I know it's a simple fix but I'll be darned if I can find it. Thanks

Last Edit:18 Mar 2017 18:04 by LOVETOTRAVEL
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ericlnz on topic 2 clips won't play when I play movie in preview

Posted 18 Mar 2017 21:19 #2
We need more info.
How are they intended to be played? Part of a Playlist or individually from the menu?

I'd start by looking at the Media Properties End Action, and the Button Properties Media to check they are correct.
Last Edit:18 Mar 2017 21:20 by ericlnz

Replied by DoctorZen on topic 2 clips won't play when I play movie in preview

Posted 25 Mar 2017 17:16 #3
Hello LoveToTravel
Sorry for the delay in responding to your message.

Were you able to solve your problem ?

If you still need help with this, please email me a copy of your DVD Architect .dar project file.
help@moviestudiozen.com
This project file contains no video, but will show your full menu structure to me.
Please also point out which exact videos you are having a problem with.

Regards
Derek
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:25 Mar 2017 17:18 by DoctorZen

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.781 seconds