Solved I am getting a message that says "estimated total size of all meus is greater than maximum of 1 GB

• Thank you received: 0

I am getting a message that says "estimated total size of all meus is greater than maximum of 1 GB was created by cgross

I am getting a message that says "estimated total size of all meus is greater than maximum of 1 GB. This is strange because I am not using an menus in this DVD and the content is well under 3 GB. Trying to send screen shot but the shot is not appearing in pictures.
14 May 2017 12:09 #1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1425

Replied by DoctorZen on topic I am getting a message that says "estimated total size of all meus is greater than maximum of 1 GB

Read this forum post from the Creative Cow forum - it may help you out.
forums.creativecow.net/thread/24/913629

To upload a screen shot, follow these steps.

Locate the place in your message you want to insert an image and place the mouse cursor there.
Then do this:

Press SUBMIT when you have completed your message and that is when the image will be uploaded and inserted.
:idea: Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Peace :)
14 May 2017 19:04 #2
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds

Make a Donation

Movie Studio Zen is a fully independent site and all our content is free. You can help support this site by making a PayPal donation.

MSZ Social Media

youtube  facebook  twitter

MSZ Security

MovieStudioZen.com

Copyright © 2020 MovieStudioZen.com.
All rights reserved.