VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Any ready-made instruction for entries to the Project Overview window?

Hi All,
Does anyone happen to have some straightforward narrative that guides new users on the Project Overview window please? I have the DVDA book by Steve Grisetti, and even then I am completely lost to know what the so-called project structure actually means in practice. Two examples: (1) The terms like Broken Link and Broken Chapter are not explained anywhere I can find (nor how to resolve them). (2) The route that a Button needs to follow from elsewhere on your PC to appear fully-functioning on the Work-space.
If you have any guidance to offer, I'd be very grateful. I know this is awfully basic stuff, but it is really getting in my way not understanding it as my project grows.

Thanks,
Stuart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Have you viewed any of the DVDS tutorials by Derek which are posted on his home page 'MSZ Website' tab above?
Best Regards......George

Hi Stuart

All the tutorials about DVD Architect I have made, are listed here:
www.moviestudiozen.com/component/tags/tag/dvd-architect

I am working on a full training course for DVD Architect myself, but that won't be finished for at least 2 months.

If you have a specific problem with DVD Architect, please upload a screen shot that clearly shows the Disc Tree structure in top left corner of DVDA.
If I can see your menu structure, I can explain why you are seeing things like Broken Link and Broken Chapter.

Regards
Derek
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

Hi George,
Thanks for the tip. I had not found them, but have now (and thanks too to Derek's provided link). My question was at the end of a long and frustrating session on DVDA! I have started the most relevant Tutorial video for my most acute points of ignorance, and can see the scope for learning.

Regards,
Stuart

Hi Derek,
Thanks, as usual, for your help. I managed to repair the links around midnight here last night, and quit whilst I was ahead! I have started your Part 1 video, and am sure that this and Part 2 will help a great deal.

We are all familiar with USING DVDs, but that is a long way away, I have discovered, from actually designing one. Perhapos somewhere in your new tutorials, you will fill that gap with insight and guidance.

Regards,
Stuart
Last Edit:20 Feb 2019 23:22 by Scarface

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.768 seconds