VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Add sound to menus

Add sound to menus was created by pcampbell

Posted 06 Nov 2014 10:46 #1
Adding music or other sound to Movie Studio is straight forward and easy to do. In Architect Studio, I have not found a way to do it. I would like to add music or other sound files to the menu pages, similar to what is found on commercial movie DVDs. Can this be done? If so, does anyone know how? I haven't found any help in the help file.

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Add sound to menus

Posted 06 Nov 2014 16:16 #2
Adding music to Menus in DVD Architect is very easy to do.

The simplest method is to drag and drop your audio file directly into the Audio Track Timeline below the Menu screen.

Another way to import Audio files is to use the Explorer tab located in bottom left corner.
Navigate to where your audio/music files are located on your computer and drag the file onto the Audio Track Timeline.

Regards
Derek.
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:30 Jan 2015 23:53 by DoctorZen
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.680 seconds