VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Question Audio/Video Sync Issues

Audio/Video Sync Issues was created by Lordyfan

Posted 19 Sep 2022 17:51 #1
Hi Derek,
Been a long time...BUT here's an issue i really need some advice with please..

I have chaptered a concert in Movie Studio 17 Platinum with BOTH identical video and audio tracks of the same length...When i've used the MAKE MOVIE crib OR separate renders and imported into DVDA 6, The audio track is out of Sync!...Any simple ideas to fix this please?

Yours
Paul The Pom!
Last Edit:23 Sep 2022 20:19 by Lordyfan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Audio/Video Sync Issues

Posted 20 Sep 2022 16:36 #2
Forget about DVD Architect for a moment...
What happens if you render the video to .mp4 and play back on your computer?
Go to Project / Render As
Select MAGIX AVC/AAC MP4 - Internet HD 1080p 25fps
Render video and see if audio is also out of sync in this version.
If it is out of sync, then you will know there is a problem with the actual project (timeline).
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

Replied by Lordyfan on topic Audio/Video Sync Issues

Posted 22 Sep 2022 18:42 #3
I've not tried that, I just know the two ways described...will try that Derek..Thanks
Last Edit:22 Sep 2022 18:55 by Lordyfan

Posted 23 Sep 2022 20:21 #4
I recommend you try normal rendering first, to make sure there isn't something wrong with the project.
It's a process of elimination, to find the cause of problem.
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

Replied by Lordyfan on topic Audio/Video Sync Issues

Posted 14 Nov 2022 19:50 #5
Hi derek,
Sorry for the delay...

OK, I made the MP4 as suggested above, Imported to DVDA and there were no sync issues. HOWEVER there were NO chapter points...CAN I therefore replace the original M2v an remove the ac3 audio file and keep the chapter points from the Out of Sync render?

Cheer
Paul the Pom

Posted 03 Dec 2022 18:08 #6
Sorry for the delay in responding to your last reply - I have been unwell and offline for a few weeks.
The purpose of the .mp4 test, was to make sure your Vegas Project was not causing the problem.
I didn't say to import an .mp4 into DVD Architect.
I said to render an .mp4 and playback "outside" of DVD Architect - using the normal Media Player you use on your computer.

You can import an .mp4 into DVD Architect, however DVDA will re-render it before the disc is burnt.
You can also manually create Chapter Points inside of DVDA - double-click video file and add Chapters to timeline.
This would be an easy way to fix your project.

If it was me, I would try and re-render the correct DVDA format with VEGAS and import into a New DVDA project file.

I don't know what else to say after that.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.800 seconds