VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Question Adding scripts to DVD Architect

• MBP
  • MBP's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Newbie
  • Zen Newbie
  • Thank you received: 0

Adding scripts to DVD Architect was created by MBP

Posted 03 Dec 2022 04:43 #1
I have one long video that i would like to play and for it to stop and wait for the play button to be pressed before playing the next segment.

example: the video file is a roulette wheel that spins and stops when the ball lands in a number.......there is a slight pause and then the roulette wheel spins again.

Is there a way that, when the player presses the PLAY button, that it plays the first spin, then PAUSES just before the roulette wheel spins again (like a WAIT command?).....this continues throughout the whole of the video file.

Thanks again......unsure if this is possible.

Using DVD Architect Pro V6   and also Pro V7
by MBP

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Adding scripts to DVD Architect

Posted 03 Jan 2023 18:46 #2
Hi MBP

Sorry for the extremely long delay in responding to your message.
I was doing some maintenance on the forum today and somehow missed your message from the beginning of December 2022.

Unfortunately I am not an expert on how to add Scripts to DVD Architect, which means I don't know the answer to your question.
Not many people are making DVDs anymore with DVD Architect, now that the program has been retired.
The only place you may find an answer (it would be a slim chance though) would be on the official VEGAS forums here:
www.vegascreativesoftware.info/us/add-ons-forum/dvd-architect/
I recommend posting your question on this forum, however I'm not sure if anyone will be able to help. Worth a try though.

Regards
Derek

ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.744 seconds