VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Project Properties

• Ilona
  • Ilona's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Level 2
  • Zen Level 2
  • Thank you received: 2

Project Properties was created by Ilona

Posted 22 Feb 2015 15:29 #1
When starting up a NEW project in DVD Architect 4.5 a window displays prompting you for a type selection of "Menu Based", "Single Movie", etc.
Is there any way one can query an existing project to see which of these options was used to create it?

I have Menu Based .dar files and Single Movie .dar files which I use as a base and then edit it to produce my final DVD. I do this so I have consistency in appearance and text formatting and colour on my DVDs. They are a lot of work to create from scratch.

Thank you
by Ilona

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Project Properties

Posted 22 Feb 2015 16:51 #2
The only way to find out if an old project is Menu based or a Single movie, is to open it.
Single movies do not have Menus.

There is a different way you can customize your DVDs without having to open previous projects.
You can save your favourite Menus as Themes.
A theme will save any Text Styles and Colours you have added and also any special thumbnail designs you have created on the Menu page.
Right-click any Main Menu screen you want to save and select Export Menu as Theme.
Saved Themes will then appear in the Themes tab.
Next time you start a new project, go to the Themes tab, find your custom theme and double click to apply.

ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:28 Mar 2015 01:27 by DoctorZen
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.749 seconds