VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved I would like to include a Pro Show slideshow in Movie Studio Platinum 13.

Hi not sure if I should ask this on the forum as you may not consider this in your sphere of knowledge. I want to be able to create a slideshow in Pro Show Gold and burn it along with a Movie Studio Platinum 13 movie project to the same Blu-Ray disk using DVD Architect 5. Now my main problem is what to render the Pro Show files as to my hard drive as. The choices are many and varied, AVI H264 1080p, MPEG 4 H264 1080p, and another render template for archiving or editing H264 1080P Can you help? :unsure:
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hi Eagle eye

If you are making a Blu-ray disc, it is best that all your video files are prepared with Movie Studio Platinum so that they are in the correct format for DVD Architect - this would be my recommended workflow. However, it is also OK to put videos from a different program into DVD Architect if you like. If you did this, your Pro Show files will get re-rendered by DVD Architect before the disc is burnt. This is why it is better to use Movie Studio Platinum for everything. That way DVD Architect does not have to re-render everything.

So import your Pro Show video into Movie Studio Platinum and render it to one of the Blu-ray formats for DVDA.
AVI files could be anything, so they probably will not work.
Choose a format that uses the highest bit rate.
H.264 1080p is best.

Then watch this tutorial:
www.moviestudiozen.com/free-tutorials/dvd-architect-studio-50/532-how-to-render-video-dvd-bluray-menus-sony-vegas-pro

Regards
Derek.

(transferred from email as we spoke about)
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

Thanks for your prompt reply. I had worked out as you suggested that it would be best to include the ‘Pro Show’ slide show on the same ‘Movie Studio’ project timeline as my video content and render it all at the one time. My main issue was how to save the ‘Pro Show’ slideshow so I can place that file on the ‘Movie Studio’ timeline and have it function normally. I prefer to burn my projects in PAL 1920x1080 50i to Blu-ray disks so following is the method I used in Pro Show 5. (To render the file to H264 1080p in Pro Show requires a plugin which I didn’t have). So I did it as below with a satisfactory outcome.
In Pro Show on the top Menu bar click Publish/For Computer/Custom video file. The return ‘Advanced Video Creation ‘ box appears. The options I used to create a saved file was HD 1080p. Next I clicked ‘Create’ and this brings up where you want to locate your created file. When you make your selection click ‘Save’. Then in Movie Studio I just clicked ‘Add Media’ and placed that file on the timeline per normal practice. I then rendered the whole project in Movie Studio just as Derek displays in his tutorial mentioned in his reply. Hope this helps someone else whom may have thought of doing this, cheers. :)
Last Edit:09 Apr 2015 01:01 by Eagle eye.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.743 seconds