VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Marker text

Marker text was created by kiwihans

Posted 11 Jun 2015 16:58 #1
Last week I finished a project which needed to go to DVD. I created Markers in Vegas 13 and saved these with the MPEG2 file. To my surprise, I found that the text of one of the markers did not transfer succesfully to MPEG2 (in DVD Architect) The last 3 characters were missing. It appears that this is a bug in DVD Architect.

Now, it is possible to edit text in DVD A, but not that straight forward. Here is how to go about it: Click on your text marker and press "End" on your keyboard when you want to add more text. If you don't do this, all the text will disappear as soon as you enter a new character with your keyboard....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Richard Jones on topic Marker text

Posted 11 Jun 2015 20:14 #2
If you highlight the text box and press F2 you are into text editing mode. I find this much easier than using any of the menu buttons.

Richard

Replied by kiwihans on topic Marker text

Posted 12 Jun 2015 07:29 #3
Thanks for the idea - however, it does not work for me. Yes, you can highlight the texbox and press F2, but the moment you enter some text all other text disappears. You must still press "End" before adding any new text.....

Replied by Richard Jones on topic Marker text

Posted 12 Jun 2015 20:05 #4
True, but that's relevant only if you wish to add something from the end of the existing text. Placing the cursor within the existing text will allow you to edit it at that point.

Richard
Last Edit:27 Jun 2015 18:00 by Richard Jones
The following user(s) said Thank You: billr

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.834 seconds