VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved How to Save Markers in Mainconcept video for DVD Architect

• Razbak
  • Razbak's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Newbie
  • Zen Newbie
  • Thank you received: 0

How to Save Markers in Mainconcept video for DVD Architect was created by Razbak

Posted 10 Jul 2015 23:53 #1
I read in the Help file of Vegas 12 that Vegas markers (I had inserted on my timeline there) would aid me in making markers points in DVDA. I dont really understand how that works.
What I would hope it does is to send a message into DVDA that these are relevant marker points. From there I would like to see these Markers noted in the DVDA left hand side menu section as markers that can be used my the viewer. IE, that they will be burned as marker points onto the DVD.
Sound reasonable?
Last Edit:11 Jul 2015 01:01 by Razbak

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic How to Save Markers in Mainconcept video for DVD Architect

Posted 11 Jul 2015 01:09 #2
Hi

To save Project Markers in your video for DVD Architect, you need to turn a setting on at the bottom of the Render As window.
First make sure that View all Options is selected at very bottom of window.
Secondly, select Save Project Markers in rendered media file.
Now you can render your video.

After you import your video into DVD Architect, double-click the video file sitting in Disc Menu Tree (left side of DVDA desktop).
You will now see your Project Markers displayed in timeline at bottom of screen.

Regards
Derek.
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:14 Jul 2015 19:03 by DoctorZen
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.797 seconds