VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved DVDA ver 5 -- Audio Gain/Volume Control

• Eagle Six
  • Eagle Six's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Master
  • Zen Master
  • Check Your Six!
  • Thank you received: 567

DVDA ver 5 -- Audio Gain/Volume Control was created by Eagle Six

Posted 09 Sep 2015 03:11 #1
I have embedded a music track in the Menu Page Properties. It appears there is no method of adjusting the gain/volume of the track from within DVDAv5. My fix was to adjust the gain on the music track before embedding. This of course involves another program and several steps.

Am I correct, or have I missed something? If gain/volume adjustment is not available in DVDAv5, is this feature included in DVDA-Pro6?

Thank You.....
Best Regards......George

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic DVDA ver 5 -- Audio Gain/Volume Control

Posted 09 Sep 2015 15:09 #2
You cannot adjust Audio Volume in any version of DVD Architect.

DVD Architect Studio and Pro are designed for final product delivery and are not an editing environment.

If you are using DVD Architect Studio, it is assumed that all your media files will be prepared and rendered in Movie Studio Platinum before import into DVDA.
If you are using DVD Architect pro, it is assumed that all your media files will be prepared and rendered in Sony Vegas Pro before import into DVDA.
Both Movie Studio Platinum and Vegas Pro have many different ways for adjust audio volume.
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eagle Six

• Eagle Six
  • Eagle Six's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Master
  • Zen Master
  • Check Your Six!
  • Thank you received: 567

Replied by Eagle Six on topic DVDA ver 5 -- Audio Gain/Volume Control

Posted 09 Sep 2015 23:53 #3
Thanks Derek for the quick response and confirmation.....
Best Regards......George

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.847 seconds