VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Titler Pro 3.0

• Michel
  • Michel's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Level 5
  • Zen Level 5
  • Thank you received: 32

Titler Pro 3.0 was created by Michel

Posted 06 Sep 2016 07:03 #1
Hi Derek,

I very seldom use TP3.0. For me it's a constant new training period in remembering what to do from one time to another. The last time I used it was in April when I did a family project. Took me a while but I was pretty happy with the result.

Now an easy one for you. I imported an image. I want text to be situated on top of it. How can I do that since the text is going under the image by default....

Thanks Derek.

Michel
Last Edit:06 Sep 2016 08:34 by Michel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Titler Pro 3.0

Posted 07 Sep 2016 18:54 #2
The way I normally use Titler Pro, is to place it on it's own track ABOVE your video/image track.
Your video/images should be on separate track below Text track.

Go to Media Generators tab and drag TP3 onto it's own track.
If you need more tracks, right-click timeline and insert new video track.
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

• Michel
  • Michel's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Level 5
  • Zen Level 5
  • Thank you received: 32

Replied by Michel on topic Titler Pro 3.0

Posted 11 Sep 2016 00:39 #3
Hi Derek,

I use the same method as you. But I noticed that I could import pictures so I did. I noticed my text was hidden from the picture and I was looking for an ''on top option'' to no avail. I also looked through a few TP3. tutorials on YouTube to no avail also. So if you ever new what to do, without any fuss or extra effort, I would appreciate it.

Thanks again Derek.

Have a nice one

Michel.
by Michel

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Titler Pro 3.0

Posted 11 Sep 2016 02:58 #4
Here are screen shots showing what I explained.

ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Michel

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.725 seconds