VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Idea New tutorial idea - creating thumbnails with Movie Studio

Doc - I like the idea in your new video about doing instructional or tutorial videos because whenever I have an issue, you are the first one that I turn to and am very grateful that you are here.
I have one idea for an instructional tutorial. You could show people how to make a real cool looking thumbnail for their YT videos in MS. Here is an example of what I have been making on a website called Canva, but I would love to be able to just make them in house on my MSP13 or 14 (if the gui and upgrades are worth the money). While Canva makes it easy they do not have things such as outlining text, shadowing and lots of other video FX that would be cool.
Just a thought!
Ryzen 5 3600x / x570 motherboard / 32GB G Skill Ripjaws RAM / RX 6700XT 12GB / Crucial P1 M.2 1TB OS drive/Samsung 960 EVO M.2 250GB with multiple SSD's and HDD's
Last Edit:17 Feb 2017 22:24 by huskereurocat
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by huskereurocat on topic New tutorial idea - creating thumbnails with Movie Studio

Posted 17 Feb 2017 18:53 #2
Here is something that I came up with in MSP13, but I bet that you have a lot more tricks and shortcuts than I do. I would be interested to know about them.
Ryzen 5 3600x / x570 motherboard / 32GB G Skill Ripjaws RAM / RX 6700XT 12GB / Crucial P1 M.2 1TB OS drive/Samsung 960 EVO M.2 250GB with multiple SSD's and HDD's
Last Edit:17 Feb 2017 22:24 by huskereurocat
Attachments:

Replied by DoctorZen on topic New tutorial idea - creating thumbnails with Movie Studio

Posted 17 Feb 2017 22:25 #3
Thanks for your suggestion.
I have added it to "the list".
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.757 seconds