VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved HEX color code identification

HEX color code identification was created by huskereurocat

Posted 01 May 2017 16:27 #1
I'm trying to convert a pantone color(HEX) number to something MSP13 understands. I've been playing around with the drop down menus in the program but it has some crazy 4 number code that I can't figure out. I've even used the color picker tube, but I need to have the color on the timeline to get that. Then it doesn't give me the pantone color number.

Is there an easier way to convert to the MSP13 numbers?

Pantone color fb4f14 or rgb(251, 79, 20) is what in MSP13 language?

Pantone color 22150c or rgb(34, 21, 12) is what in MSP13 language?
Ryzen 5 3600x / x570 motherboard / 32GB G Skill Ripjaws RAM / RX 6700XT 12GB / Crucial P1 M.2 1TB OS drive/Samsung 960 EVO M.2 250GB with multiple SSD's and HDD's
Last Edit:01 May 2017 18:40 by huskereurocat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic HEX color code identification

Posted 01 May 2017 18:42 #2
You can actually enter a HEX colour code directly into input field and it will convert the code for you.

ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:01 May 2017 18:43 by DoctorZen
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: mmcswnavy24, huskereurocat

Replied by huskereurocat on topic HEX color code identification

Posted 01 May 2017 19:36 #3
That was way to easy and I feel silly asking. That is one thing that I didn't try.
Ryzen 5 3600x / x570 motherboard / 32GB G Skill Ripjaws RAM / RX 6700XT 12GB / Crucial P1 M.2 1TB OS drive/Samsung 960 EVO M.2 250GB with multiple SSD's and HDD's

Replied by DoctorZen on topic HEX color code identification

Posted 01 May 2017 23:09 #4

huskereurocat wrote: That was way to easy and I feel silly asking. That is one thing that I didn't try.

Your question was not silly at all :idea:
It took me a long time before I realized you could do this.
The day I discovered it, I remember yelling at the program and stubbornly entering HEX code - not expecting anything to happen!
I was just as surprised as yourself.
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
The following user(s) said Thank You: huskereurocat

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.962 seconds