VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved How to change from frame rate to time length on a cross over .

hi all ,for some reason when i make a crossover between two video clips i am now getting the amount of frames it lasts in the little box ,when i used to get a time displayed .How do i turn this back? Any ideas. thanks
Last Edit:06 May 2017 00:09 by pbpieboy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic How to change from frame rate to time length on a cross over .

Posted 05 May 2017 17:57 #2
Hi pbpieboy

It sounds like you have changed the Timeline "Ruler" settings/measurements.
Right-click timeline ruler and select Time & Frames or one of the Frame Rate settings like SMTPE...

Regards
Derek
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:05 May 2017 17:57 by DoctorZen
The following user(s) said Thank You: pbpieboy

Replied by pbpieboy on topic How to change from frame rate to time length on a cross over .

Posted 05 May 2017 19:42 #3
Hi,Thank you Derek,once again you has saved the day. Don't know what i would do without you.eagerly waiting future tutorials.

pbpieboy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.784 seconds