VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Win10 and audio

• pioneer
  • pioneer's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Level 5
  • Zen Level 5
  • Thank you received: 34

Win10 and audio was created by pioneer

Posted 30 May 2017 20:56 #1
I wonder if anybody can help me. In win10 I used to be able to view my audio files in a folder in 2 panes. The first pane was a list of my audio files and the second pane used to display the file selected and I could play this file from this pane. All I get now in the 2nd pane is the details of the file I have selected. Cheers John
Please be aware that NSA/GCHQ are probably admiring my comments and sent images.
by pioneer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Win10 and audio

Posted 30 May 2017 21:31 #2
Hi John

First you must show the Ribbon (top right corner).

Then use these settings to see Preview Pane (top left corner).

The only limitation, is that you cannot have the Preview Pane and Details Pane active at the same time.
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:30 May 2017 21:34 by DoctorZen
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: ericlnz

• pioneer
  • Zen Level 5
  • Zen Level 5

Replied by pioneer on topic Win10 and audio

Posted 30 May 2017 21:42 #3
Good afternoon Derek. the preview pane shows the file with the details, there used to be the ability to hover (I think) to hear the file from the preview pane. I tried what you suggested but the preview pane was blank. Perhaps with the latest update to Win10 its been removed. Cheers John

Please be aware that NSA/GCHQ are probably admiring my comments and sent images.
Last Edit:30 May 2017 21:43 by pioneer
Attachments:

• pioneer
  • Zen Level 5
  • Zen Level 5

Replied by pioneer on topic Win10 and audio

Posted 30 May 2017 21:54 #4
Good afternoon Derek. Fixed this. With the latest update win10 had defaulted the audio player to Groove music. Changed this to win media player and all works ok now. Cheers John
by pioneer

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.916 seconds