VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Movie Edit Pro Plus

Movie Edit Pro Plus was created by huskereurocat

Posted 20 Oct 2017 19:34 #1
Just curious if anyone knows how this program compares with MS. I am currently using MSP13 and haven't seen the need, or want, to move to MSP14. As far as I have been able to tell, if either the newer MSP14 or Movie Edit Pro Plus has the feature that you can click a button an do all your transitions at once, like you can with MSP13 and VASST EventTools, I haven't heard that yet. If this has been asked before forgive me. I did a search and found nothing concerning Movie Edit Pro Plus. Does anyone have this info?
Ryzen 5 3600x / x570 motherboard / 32GB G Skill Ripjaws RAM / RX 6700XT 12GB / Crucial P1 M.2 1TB OS drive/Samsung 960 EVO M.2 250GB with multiple SSD's and HDD's
Last Edit:22 Oct 2017 12:17 by huskereurocat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by vkmast on topic Movie Edit Pro Plus

Posted 20 Oct 2017 21:57 #2
There may not be many of us here on the Vegas/Movie Studio forums that are familiar with that line of MAGIX products. If you don't get answers, try www.magix.info/uk/video-forum/movie-edit-pro/ or the relevant product pages www.magix.com/gb/movie-edit-pro/ . Lots of info including tutorials and the link to the 30-day free trial.

Re VASST FasstApps (incl. EventTool) for MVMS 14 P, the last announcement I'm aware of is here . I recently asked about the progress there, but no news as yet.
Last Edit:20 Oct 2017 23:04 by vkmast
The following user(s) said Thank You: huskereurocat

Replied by vkmast on topic Movie Edit Pro Plus

Posted 23 Oct 2017 05:41 #3

vkmast wrote: ---Re VASST FasstApps (incl. EventTool) for MVMS 14 P, the last announcement I'm aware of is here . I recently asked about the progress there, but no news as yet.

FYI, on the MV forum huskereurocat was successful enough to get a reply to his question re VASST FasstApps. Read it here
Last Edit:02 Nov 2017 11:59 by vkmast
The following user(s) said Thank You: huskereurocat

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.715 seconds