VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Idea Special message for new forum member lupingping33 and any other new members, about how to login correctly.

• DoctorZen
  • DoctorZen's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Don't Panic !
  • Thank you received: 1557
Hello lupingping33

I have sent you many emails over the last couple of days and for some reason you have not replied to a single one of them.
Maybe you don't check your emails or spam/junk mail folders ?

I was concerned there was suspicious behaviour going on, so I did temporarily suspend your account, but then re-activated today, to see if you would return.
Because you have not responded to any of my emails, I am posting a message for you here, in the hope you will read it and reply to me at least once.

I am the owner and moderator for the Movie Studio Zen Forum, which means I have access to the Administration Panel for this forum.
Every day you have logged into the forum, I can see that you have been logging in over and over again during the same session, which is not necessary.
What you can't see, is that you have been logging in more than 5 times at the same time - you should only be logged in once per session.
When this happens, it means you have logged in, gone to another website and/or been looking up information on the main MSZ website and then come back to the forum. You discover that you have been logged out, but in fact you have not.

To avoid this, there is a simple thing you can do and it applies to most websites.
Before you press the Sign in button, tick the box next to Remember me.
Doing this will keep your session active, even if you browse to another webpage that is not part of the forum.
When you come back to any page on the forum, it will show that you are still logged in, so you will not have to login over and over again.

When you are finished using the forum, remember to logout - this will kill any duplicate logins and show that you have actually left for now.
If you forget to logout, your session will be kept alive for up to 2 hours and then the system will automatically log you out when the 2 hours is up.

Regards
Derek Moran
Owner and Moderator
Movie Studio Zen
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:10 Mar 2018 21:07 by DoctorZen
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• DoctorZen
  • DoctorZen's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Don't Panic !
  • Thank you received: 1557
New message for lupingping33

If you can't be bothered to reply to any of my messages, I will be permanently suspending your account in the next 24 hours!

I gave you fair warning.
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.753 seconds