VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Blufftitler codecs

• pioneer
  • pioneer's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Level 5
  • Zen Level 5
  • Thank you received: 34

Replied by pioneer on topic Blufftitler codecs

Posted 02 Oct 2018 00:14 #11
Thank for all the info that was very generous of you. I wonder if the problem maybe that I have installed the program on an ext HD rather than the C drive on the laptop. I may give that a try tomorrow and see if it makes any difference. Looking at how I can reverse the Show\Particle\DissolveTextToParticles2 at the moment. Cheers John
Please be aware that NSA/GCHQ are probably admiring my comments and sent images.
by pioneer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Blufftitler codecs

Posted 02 Oct 2018 13:09 #12

pioneer wrote: Thank for all the info that was very generous of you. I wonder if the problem maybe that I have installed the program on an ext HD rather than the C drive on the laptop. I may give that a try tomorrow and see if it makes any difference. Looking at how I can reverse the Show\Particle\DissolveTextToParticles2 at the moment. Cheers John

It would have been good to know this way back at the beginning of this thread :!: :idea:
This type of information is the most important type of information to share when experiencing a computer/software problem, because it changes everything.

Never install programs on External Hard Drives - that's inviting a Gremlin frat party into your computer!
I am not saying this will fix your problem, but do know from experience that this type of experiment is not worth the hassle.

Always install programs on the C-Drive, otherwise certain functions may be impeded by Windows and Vegas.
If your main C-Drive is full, I recommend upgrading your C-Drive to a higher capacity SSD (Solid State Drive).
You can easily Clone your existing C-Drive onto a new SSD and then physically swap the drives over.

If your computer is only using a HDD, I highly recommend upgrading to an SSD.
It will massively speed up your computer!

Here is a great tutorial that shows what you would need to do.

ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:02 Oct 2018 13:10 by DoctorZen
The following user(s) said Thank You: pioneer

• pioneer
  • pioneer's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Level 5
  • Zen Level 5
  • Thank you received: 34

Replied by pioneer on topic Blufftitler codecs

Posted 09 Oct 2018 18:39 #13
MrGrunthunter, I was advised on the Blufftitler Community forum to install the needed codecs from another site, so with great trepidation and with the advice of members on here at the back of my mind, I created a restore point, downloaded the Codecs, virus scanned, installed and touch wood all appears to be Ok with everything and the ability to import Mp4's into Blufftitler.
Please be aware that NSA/GCHQ are probably admiring my comments and sent images.
by pioneer

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.856 seconds