VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Slow down High Frame Rate Video

• jaume
  • jaume's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Newbie
  • Zen Newbie
  • Thank you received: 0

Slow down High Frame Rate Video was created by jaume

Posted 01 Apr 2020 22:20 #1
Hi Derek. I learn a lot from your tutorials. They are very useful to me. But now i have a problem. I use Movie Studio Platinum 12 (64bits). When I try to slow down de clip using Method One it does not work properly. Last half of the images from the clip disappear. I'm using either 50 fps PAL or 60fps NTSC, on both systems happen the same. Can you help me to solve this problem please?
Last Edit:02 Apr 2020 19:00 by jaume

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Slow down High Frame Rate Video

Posted 02 Apr 2020 19:03 #2
Hi jaume - Welcome to the MSZ Forum :)

After you manually change the Playback Rate for a video, the time it takes to play will either increase or decrease. If you slowed down a 5 minute 60fps video by 50%, it's new playback time will increase to 10 minutes.

Vegas does not automatically adjust the length of your slowed down video on the timeline - you need to do this yourself, by dragging the end of the video, to the right, until you hit the tiny notch on top edge of your video. The "tiny notch"signifies the true end of a video. If you drag past this notch, Vegas will loop the video back to the beginning.

Regards
Derek
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:23 Apr 2020 15:34 by DoctorZen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.857 seconds