VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Important "The Hand of God"--new video project finished!

Our latest, attached, if you're inclined to watch--any comments/suggestions always welcome and appreciated:
Last Edit:29 Dec 2022 17:05 by NashvilleSideStreets

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic "The Hand of God"--new video project finished!

Posted 03 Jan 2023 18:13 #2
As I have said before Ronnie, all your music is beautifully produced and sounds really good to my ears.
I am a music addict and always have music playing throughout the day!
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

Replied by NashvilleSideStreets on topic "The Hand of God"--new video project finished!

Posted 05 Jan 2023 06:11 #3
Thank you for listening,, I also have been a music addict my whole life and I made a life's adventure out of it.. Have a brand new song that I wrote for the VA that I will have up soon called, "The Old Red White And Blue"... It will be cut live, out of our studio so it will be a bit different.. Nice to hear from you....RD

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.773 seconds