VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Editing in MS12 Platnum to bring into ProShow Producer 6

I have some short videos that I want to edit and use in MS12. Most are MP4 I shot with a Canon R400. However some are clips I dl from YouTube. Any workflow info or tutorials?

Bob W.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Editing in MS12 Platnum to bring into ProShow Producer 6

Posted 27 Nov 2014 00:02 #2
Hi Bob

YouTube videos are in two main formats.
1080p and 720p HD videos use .mp4, so they can be imported directly into Movie Studio.
480p and 360p videos use .flv (flash format) and will need to be converted into .mp4 or .wmv before you can import them into Movie Studio.
Flash Video is not supported by Movie Studio and Vegas Pro.

There are a large number of video converting programs available.
A free one that I use all the time is Any Video Converter free edition .
This program can also be used to download YouTube videos very quickly. It will download the 720p version of any YT video if it is available.

Regards
Derek.
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

Replied by targagreen911 on topic Editing in MS12 Platnum to bring into ProShow Producer 6

Posted 28 Nov 2014 10:08 #3
Most of my videos are in MP4. Want to do the correcting in Movie Studio. SO when I go to render I just render them in P4? Is that one of the settings in MA rendering? Ok, back to my drumsticks and sweet potatoes!

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Editing in MS12 Platnum to bring into ProShow Producer 6

Posted 28 Nov 2014 10:34 #4
What does P4 = ?
What does MA = ?
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

Replied by targagreen911 on topic Editing in MS12 Platnum to bring into ProShow Producer 6

Posted 28 Nov 2014 12:14 #5
Sorry. Not only drumsticks and sweet potatoes for dinner. Wine also. Not to mention another Bears loss. MP4 and Movie Studio 12 Platinum.
Last Edit:31 Jan 2015 00:23 by targagreen911

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.856 seconds