VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Infatica program

• pioneer
  • pioneer's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Level 5
  • Zen Level 5
  • Thank you received: 34

Infatica program was created by pioneer

Posted 03 Jun 2023 02:02 #1
Good afternoon to all, I recently found  through my Norton 360 this program has crept onto my PC. Does anybody know of a correct way--safe way to uninstall it please. I cannot see it in control Panel or apps. (I can see the program in explorer) It keeps executing and Norton 360 prevents it from doing so. It appeared a couple of weeks ago and all I have downloaded is the K-light codec pack update.  As always, I looked carefully at the installation program for any "add-on" but never noticed any. I thought of renaming the directory "old" then see what happens.  PC Update......seemed stable after this, so had another look in control panel and found it this time.  So un-installed.  All seems to be Ok at the moment.  Cheers John
Please be aware that NSA/GCHQ are probably admiring my comments and sent images.
Last Edit:03 Jun 2023 07:59 by pioneer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Infatica program

Posted 10 Jun 2023 13:49 #2
My only comment is that I recommend you uninstall K-lite Codec Pack.
K-Lite Codec pack can screw up Vegas and any other programs on your computer that use Video Codecs - it takes over the Windows Registry!!!
After uninstalling K-Lite, you should then reinstall all your programs that use video codecs.
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:10 Jun 2023 13:49 by DoctorZen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.726 seconds