VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Forum Name

Forum Name was created by Richard Jones

Posted 19 May 2015 20:30 #1
This is an excellent forum and I visit it every day (along with a few others that relate to Sony Vegas NLE systems). As I think it deserves to be read more widely, may I suggest that it might be worth changing the forum name to something like "Sony Vegas Zen" as I suspect that the reference to "Movie Studio" might be acting as a deterrent to many Vegas users.

I have been using the Pro versions of Vegas for many years and have only recently tapped into this site as I had imagined, quite wrongly of course, that it would be far more basic than it is. A change would not mean lessening the input of Movie Studio subjects but might well encourage a wider participation.which would be for the benefit of us all.

Suggested to try to help rather than as criticism.

Richard
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Forum Name

Posted 20 May 2015 01:43 #2
Hi Richard

Thanks for your comments. :)

The name of the Forum is linked directly to my Domain Name, so I will never be changing the websites name to anything different. Doing so would create absolute chaos in Google Search rankings and break many links that have formed over the last 4 years. Don't worry about Vegas Pro users not finding the website/forum. They find it quite easily due to the content inside of articles and forum threads - I know this by viewing my Google Analytics account.

I do plan to add more content related to Vegas Pro during the rest of the year, but the websites core will always be there for beginners who use Movie Studio Platinum to start their learning journey.

Cheers B)
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

Replied by Richard Jones on topic Forum Name

Posted 20 May 2015 19:42 #3
I understand but it's a shame. I thought computers were meant to make life easier but it doesn't always work out does it :)

Richard
Last Edit:27 Jun 2015 18:03 by Richard Jones

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.856 seconds