VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Newblue Titler Pro4

Newblue Titler Pro4 was created by kiwihans

Posted 19 Jun 2015 08:12 #1
Titler Pro4 is being offered at a reduced price on the Vegas site. Reading a number of Forum messages makes me wonder if this is a good program to go for.
Does anyone have any thoughts on this subject? eg. is it easy or difficult to learn, how well does it compare with the built-in titler that comes with Vegas Pro 13? Is Titler Pro4 worth the money?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Newblue Titler Pro4

Posted 19 Jun 2015 13:28 #2
I'm still waiting for my email to arrive from Sony, so I don't know what the prices are yet ?

New Blue FX Titler Pro is definitely worth it. There is no better product I know of that can create professional looking text.
I highly recommend this product. It is much, much easier to use than inbuilt Titler that comes with Vegas Pro.

I have some tutorials on the Titler and there are plenty on YouTube, so it is not that difficult to learn.
The most important thing is to make sure you have a compatible Graphics Card installed. You need and Nvidia or AMD Radeon for the Titler to work properly. Intel integrated graphics is not good enough. You can download free trial direct from NewBlueFX and test out before buying.

Regards
Derek.
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

Replied by kiwihans on topic Newblue Titler Pro4

Posted 19 Jun 2015 14:15 #3

DoctorZen wrote: I'm still waiting for my email to arrive from Sony, so I don't know what the prices are yet ?

New Blue FX Titler Pro is definitely worth it. There is no better product I know of that can create professional looking text.
I highly recommend this product. It is much, much easier to use than inbuilt Titler that comes with Vegas Pro.

I have some tutorials on the Titler and there are plenty on YouTube, so it is not that difficult to learn.
The most important thing is to make sure you have a compatible Graphics Card installed. You need and Nvidia or AMD Radeon for the Titler to work properly. Intel integrated graphics is not good enough. You can download free trial direct from NewBlueFX and test out before buying.

Regards
Derek.

The upgrade offer from Creative Sony software arrived this morning. The price is $us 99. I have a AMD Saphire Radeon R9 285 graphics card. I suppose this is good enough? I have played around with Vegas's "built in pro titler" but find it cumbersome to learn.
Just some final questions: What directory should Titler Pro4 be installed to? When installed, should it come up in the "Media Generators" window? I thought I saw some earlier corresponce about this........

Cheers,
Hans.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Newblue Titler Pro4

Posted 19 Jun 2015 14:32 #4
Your Graphics Card is more than capable of working with Titler Pro.
Once you use Titler Pro, you will never go back to using Sony's Titler, which is a nightmare for anyone to learn.

The Titler can be applied two different ways.
1. from Media Generators tab - drag directly onto it's own track so it is a stand alone event.
2. from Video FX tab - drag Titler directly onto a video/image sitting on timeline.
Using the 2nd method means your video/image will actually appear inside the Titler window.

ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:27 Jun 2015 17:59 by DoctorZen

Replied by kiwihans on topic Newblue Titler Pro4

Posted 20 Jun 2015 10:09 #5
Whoops! I have had another look at the offer to get Newblue Titler Pro4. The offer is for an upgrade ($us 99). I don't have a previous version to upgrade from.
For new users the price is $us249 (in NZ dollars=$360). Regretfully I am going to have to give it a miss at the moment ............

Anyhow, thanks for your efforts Derek!

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.833 seconds