VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Hello again! A little update.

• kobo
  • kobo's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Level 3
  • Zen Level 3
  • Thank you received: 5

Hello again! A little update. was created by kobo

Posted 30 Jul 2015 12:55 #1
Greetings one and all.

It has been some months since I last wandered these halls but, though out of site, you were not forgotten.

I believe in one of my earlier posts I mentioned my wife and I were in the midst of an adoption; that was finalized in March of this year & now I am Mr. Mom. Which is a big reason why I haven't been able to come here and learn cool stuff with you all; a two year old keeps you pretty darn busy.

I have not had much time to play with SMS as much as I would like but I did make a couple short clips recently, one of which I would like to share.

First off: I know there are typo's; I made this late at night, bleary eyed, in too much haste because I wanted to post it on that particular date. The two clips are not 'cleaned up'; at one point the camera goes sideways a bit. I thought of trying to make it look more tidy, but this was an unscripted event so I just left it as it was. Truth be told, I had not intended for these clips to be used for anything & in fact had forgotten they existed. I intend at some point to use footage from the camcorder (which my son was holding at the time) for a future video, these were taken with my cell phone.

Anyway here is a video of our little girl, I call her Lemondrop, it shows her only minutes after she was presented to us as well as some photos showing her progress in 4 months.

Have a Magical Day!

K
by kobo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Hello again! A little update.

Posted 30 Jul 2015 15:19 #2
Hi Kobo

Thanks for sharing.
It is ridiculous that governments around the world make it so difficult to adopt a child.
You may know that Hugh Jackman's partner Deborra-Lee Furness is a World Vision advocate for adoption law reform.
www.abc.net.au/news/2014-11-10/deborra-lee-furness-honoured-as-nsw-australian-of-the-year/5878932
Australia is one of the most difficult places in the world to adopt.

All the best.
Derek :)
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kobo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.728 seconds