VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Question Tutorial request - Difference between Media FX, Event FX, Track FX and Output FX

• Peter
  • Peter's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Level 4
  • Zen Level 4
  • Thank you received: 90
Hi Derek,
Would you consider creating a short video tutorial relating to the aspects and differences between Media Fx, Event Fx, Track Fx and Output Fx.
As ever: A moving picture is worth "n" thousand words!
Many regards,
Peter
Last Edit:07 Sep 2015 14:36 by Peter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Thanks for request - it is duly noted :)

I have not made any new tutorials for quite some time due to ill health. However now that Spring has arrived in the Southern Hemisphere and the Light is increasing quickly, I am eager for a creativity re-boot. I have a large backlog of tutorials which need to be made (basically a whole years worth) and a new Training Series to release ASAP. Once I get my refurbished A380-ZEN off the ground and at cruising altitude, I will definitely be looking at all the tutorial requests people have been asking for, of which there are many.

ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:02 Oct 2015 20:17 by DoctorZen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.750 seconds