VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Preview window is cut off, Project Media box is huge - can't adjust anything

For simplicity sake, here is a screenshot. My Preview window is blocked by my project media box. :( What is going on and how do I fix this? It appears this way even when opening a new project, or one that I have been working on.

s15.postimg.org/3n4gcmpx7/moviestudio13previewwindow.png

Thanks for the help... my projects have come to a complete stop because of this issue.
Last Edit:26 Dec 2015 16:56 by aroumy5live
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hi aroumy5live

The easiest thing to do is reset the program. This will default the Movie Studio desktop and make it look like it was freshly installed.
If you had the Platinum version of Movie Studio, which is the version I recommend, you would be able to create any custom window layout you like. The basic Movie Studio version is locked into a simple layout. Sometimes it goes out of whack, like in your screen shot. Resetting will fix this.

Do this:
Turn Movie Studio Off.
Hold down CONTROL and SHIFT keys at the same time AND ALSO AT THE SAME TIME double click program icon on Desktop to Boot program.
Window will pop up.
Select Delete Cache and Yes.
This will restore program to Factory Default Settings.

Regards
Derek.
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:26 Dec 2015 16:58 by DoctorZen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.839 seconds