VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Idea When is Version 14 of Movie Studio Platinum being released ?

• Michel
  • Michel's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Level 5
  • Zen Level 5
  • Thank you received: 32
Hi Derek,

Do you have any info. on a new version (14) coming out soon or is version 13 at the end of the road?

Michel
Last Edit:04 Jan 2016 13:19 by Michel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic When is Version 14 of Movie Studio Platinum being released ?

Posted 04 Jan 2016 13:27 #2
Hi Michel

The release of new versions of any Sony Software, is always a tightly held secret and subject to NDA (non disclosure agreements).
I certainly have no knowledge about this, however a new version is definitely well overdue.

My guess is that a complete re-write of the program has been happening behind closed doors. This would be a massive undertaking and explain why nothing new has been released for nearly two years now.

Derek.

p.s.
When you create a new post on the forum, can you please make the subject line more descriptive than just a few words. A more descriptive subject makes it easier for people to engage with your questions. Because I am the Administrator, I am able to modify the subject line for you.
Thank you :)
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Michel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.715 seconds