VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved How to deal with Reversed HD clips Movie Studio 13?

• TVG
  • TVG's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Newbie
  • Zen Newbie
  • Thank you received: 0

How to deal with Reversed HD clips Movie Studio 13? was created by TVG

Posted 11 Jan 2016 21:56 #1
Hi I have been experimenting with reversing clips in sony vegas movie studio 13. I followed the guide on how to make a video proxy for using the new feature of 13 and it worked great for the forward clip. I have run into a snag however trying to edit the clip in reverse. Is there a way to do this? At first I thought I could make the reverse clip a proxy as well but that doesn't appear to be an option. The only other thing I could think of to help was to use shift B, but that is rather tedious. There has to be some easy way or trick to doing this. Help would be greatly appreciated and thank you very much for all the tutorial vids, they have been a great help.

I have: Intel Core i7, 24 gb ram, graphics card is an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 Ti
by TVG

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic How to deal with Reversed HD clips Movie Studio 13?

Posted 12 Jan 2016 00:17 #2
Hi TVG and welcome to the MSZ Forum

To reverse play back of a video clip, right-click video on timeline and select Reverse.
You will see an arrow appear in bottom left corner of video, indicating it has been reversed.
The video will now play in reverse.

Please note that the Audio Component is not reversed when you use this function.

When I tested this in Movie Studio Platinum 13, there was no problem with Proxy version playing in reverse.
The method I used to create a video proxy involved right-clicking video in Project Media tab and selecting Create Video Proxy.

Regards
Derek
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.741 seconds