VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Chroma key blue screen and Movie Studio 13 Suite

Chroma key blue screen and Movie Studio 13 Suite was created by rromano158

Posted 06 Mar 2016 08:55 #1
Hello, I was wondering if anyone has worked with the Chroma key blue screen in Movie Studio 13 Suite? I am new to this in depth video editing, the most I have used is Roxio Creator 3 NXT. I was watching a YouTube video tutorial on using DashWare to superimpose telemetry data over your video files (
). This specific case is for a multi-rotor video, but can be for anything that you can collect telemetry data on. At the end of the video the presenter shows how to get ride of the Chroma key blue screen leaving the telemetry data superimposed onto the video by using Adobe After Effects. My question is can this be done in Movie Studio 13 Suite? I just bought MS13S and should be here within a week, and I can begin playing around with it.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Chroma key blue screen and Movie Studio 13 Suite

Posted 06 Mar 2016 10:36 #2
Hi rromano158 and welcome to the MSZ Forum.

The Chroma Key plugin in Movie Studio, allows you to work with any colour background.
There is a dropper tool you can use to sample the exact colour blue of your background and this will give you a perfect key.

Regards
Derek
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.704 seconds