VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Nesting

Nesting was created by Richard Jones

Posted 01 Apr 2016 21:11 #1
Hi Derek,

I use nesting so infrequently that I have to go through my various manuals and notes each time I want to take advantage of this most useful feature. This means that I waste a lot of time on revision (and then forget it all until the next time :( ) . It also leads to a lack of will and, perhaps more importantly, a lack of confidence which makes me feel that I probably don't take advantage of nesting as much as I should. This makes me wonder whether the subject might not form the basis of another tutorial. I know I should find it most useful and guess that many others would as well.

Just an idea.

Richard

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Nesting projects in Vegas Pro

Posted 20 Apr 2016 18:35 #2
Hi Richard

Thank you for your message :)
I have added your request to the future tutorial list.
I have a lot going on right now, so I cannot promise anything soon.

Regards
Derek
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Richard Jones

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.776 seconds