VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Vegas MS 14 No access to NewBlue Titler new or existing

Replied by ianmacdon on topic Vegas MS 14 No access to NewBlue Titler new of existing

Posted 09 Apr 2017 00:33 #131
do you now have the library effects and animations ...are all the boxes full now...mine were blank..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by NJGUY on topic Vegas MS 14 No access to NewBlue Titler new of existing

Posted 09 Apr 2017 00:40 #132
Yes it works nice.. I even updated it.. But it took a little maneuvering.. But like I said the "COMPLETE" is not installed.. Because there was a conflict..
Last Edit:09 Apr 2017 00:41 by NJGUY

Replied by ianmacdon on topic Vegas MS 14 No access to NewBlue Titler new of existing

Posted 09 Apr 2017 00:45 #133
I am literally scared to try anything again, I am using pro-3 without the effect, or librarty or animations, its just oo much work...and when I finish, i never know what will happen, I hope Caleb has a solution which I can use to upgrade my other PC...all my old Vegas 13 with EX works ok, not going to risk this mess...I need a solution that gives me the 14 vegas and titler pro 3. that work on download...not a workaround.

Replied by NJGUY on topic Vegas MS 14 No access to NewBlue Titler new of existing

Posted 09 Apr 2017 00:51 #134
I am sure they will get it working for you.. The full fix may take longer once they figure out what the conflict is.. But they are probably being helped by what we relate to them. So it is probably getting close to being solved..
by NJGUY
The following user(s) said Thank You: ianmacdon

• Videome
  • Videome's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Level 4
  • Zen Level 4
  • Thank you received: 67

Replied by Videome on topic Vegas MS 14 No access to NewBlue Titler new of existing

Posted 09 Apr 2017 17:42 #135

NJGUY wrote: Yes it works nice.. I even updated it.. But it took a little maneuvering.. But like I said the "COMPLETE" is not installed.

Hi NJGUY,

Can you be more specific please? I like Ianmacdon have apparently done what you have done and installed VMS14 with NewBlue TP3 as supplied by NewBlue, leaving out the MSP complete. The only libraries with content are the project templates when the product is activated. (see 20170409 NJguy Noshow_01) However when its deactivated through the FX apps manager, many but not all libraries are available (see 20170409 NJguy show_01/02). But of course any title you attempt to use is watermarked, see 20170409 NJguy show_03

What was this "little maneuvering"?
Last Edit:09 Apr 2017 17:55 by Videome
Attachments:

Posted 09 Apr 2017 21:11 #136
You will need the older version of TP3, do you have this? I had no other NB except for 'NB free effects for windows' which I previously had.. but other than that I have no other NB product on my system when I installed it. Then it worked. The maneuvering pertained to updating the old version.. What I did was update it to build 160712, then delete TP4 (because thats what it updated it to) in windows add and remove software section.. You should still see TP3 listed in the programs list in add and remove programs list.. Mind you 'NB Complete' is not installable as of yet with TP3 so I do not expect that to work, so I do not install it until NB fixes that bug.. I tried to install it but it said something is blocking the install of 'NB Complete'.. That's fine by me I can wait for the fix.
Last Edit:09 Apr 2017 21:14 by NJGUY

Posted 09 Apr 2017 22:55 #137
I uninstalled the Titler Pro 3 again from the install and remove programs, and I removed the newblue effects ( for the old EX version ) then I went to program files and deleted new blue like you said, then I restarted the pc
then I downloaded the version pro 3 sent to me by Caleb, and the exact same thing happened, about 3/4 of the way through the installation, the messages stopped and it said " cannot find older version of titler pro 3. .. then it said cannot find key ...then it deleted hundreds of filed and said installation complete...so it is no better than it was I still have no library , effects etc...I sent the same info to Caleb, I think I need the old version first, is it available anywhere ?

Posted 10 Apr 2017 00:06 #138
No I think he needs to give you the old version. I don't want to circumvent Caleb too much.. He will help you.. I just wanted to show you guys the fix is attainable and the real fix will come eventually.. And it will be worth all the struggles we went through.. ;-)
by NJGUY

• Videome
  • Videome's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Level 4
  • Zen Level 4
  • Thank you received: 67

Replied by Videome on topic Vegas MS 14 No access to NewBlue Titler new of existing

Posted 10 Apr 2017 00:19 #139

NJGUY wrote: You will need the older version of TP3, do you have this? Mind you 'NB Complete' is not installable as of yet with TP3

Hi NJguy,

I thought an earlier version might be TP2 or an earlier build number. The current TP3 build appears to be 161118. You mentioned build 160712, but you said you updated to 160712 in the context of TP4. Is 160712 a build of TP3 or TP4?

I thought that the maneuvering pertained to moving files within the program files folder structure. It would appear that when the product TP3 is set as current in the FX manager a block is applied denying access to the other folders containing all the remainder of the product giving it an enhanced capability equal to or better than Titler EX supplied with VMS13. It certainly looks like that when you use it in the 'Deactivated' mode. Unfortunately as I explained in my earlier post, yes, you can access all the extra bells and whistles in 'Deactivated' mode but, not in Activated or Current mode.

I am very aware of the limitations of Vegas New Blue Complete, I posted the report sent to me from New Blue here:- www.moviestudiozen.com/forum/movie-studio-platinum/1361-vegas-ms-14-no-access-to-newblue-titler-new-or-existing?start=120#6965

Thank you anyway, but what you have achieved does not seem to be applicable to a general fix that others could apply using the current standard of supplied software.
by Videome

Posted 10 Apr 2017 00:30 #140
Whatever the build it is, the main thing is it works and it is activated. Like I said it was an old version of TP3 updated to 160712.. Once they fix the conflict maybe it will be updated to the current build.. The main thing is that I got mine working.. At this point I don't care what number it is.. A working program is better than one not working.. When I said the old version of TP3 it is much earlier than the current build number.. For it to work for you, you need the earliest build number..
by NJGUY

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 1.090 seconds