VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Vegas MS 14 No access to NewBlue Titler new or existing

Replied by ianmacdon on topic Vegas MS 14 No access to NewBlue Titler new of existing

Posted 10 Apr 2017 02:06 #141
Hey thanks, I just went and de-activated my new blue account, and all the features are there I think...thanks again... I think I'll stop there..it works.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by NJGUY on topic Vegas MS 14 No access to NewBlue Titler new of existing

Posted 10 Apr 2017 02:25 #142
Good.. I know it's been rough but we will get there eventually..
by NJGUY
The following user(s) said Thank You: ianmacdon

• Videome
  • Videome's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Level 4
  • Zen Level 4
  • Thank you received: 67

Replied by Videome on topic Vegas MS 14 No access to NewBlue Titler new of existing

Posted 10 Apr 2017 23:06 #143

NJGUY wrote: The main thing is that I got mine working.. At this point I don't care what number it is.

Hi NJGuy,

Thank you for clarifying the numbers. I must be a numbers freak or something! I just like to know where I am putting things together different from you and try to emulate your strategy which gave you the fortune you are enjoying. Good luck to you for having got a result that you are happy with.
by Videome

• Videome
  • Zen Level 4
  • Zen Level 4

Replied by Videome on topic Vegas MS 14 No access to NewBlue Titler new of existing

Posted 10 Apr 2017 23:15 #144

ianmacdon wrote: Hey thanks, I just went and de-activated my new blue account, and all the features are there I think...thanks again... I think I'll stop there..it works.

The point is Ianmacadon, it does not work when you deactivate. All titles have watermarks except the ones allowed whist it is activated see this post of mine:-
www.moviestudiozen.com/forum/movie-studio-platinum/1361-vegas-ms-14-no-access-to-newblue-titler-new-or-existing?start=130#6976

The main thing is, whilst its deactivated you can at least learn more about how to use its features in preparation for the time when Magix/NewBlue provide a resolution to the missing components. :wink:
by Videome

Replied by NJGUY on topic Vegas MS 14 No access to NewBlue Titler new of existing

Posted 11 Apr 2017 02:26 #145
We are not out of the woods yet but at least we see it is getting a bit better.. Who would have thought buying a program would be so difficult.
by NJGUY

Replied by ianmacdon on topic Vegas MS 14 No access to NewBlue Titler new of existing

Posted 12 Apr 2017 08:28 #146
You are correct, I did not notice the watermark X through the title...lets hope they fix it soon.

• Videome
  • Zen Level 4
  • Zen Level 4

Posted 14 Apr 2017 17:06 #147

ianmacdon wrote: You are correct, I did not notice the watermark X through the title...lets hope they fix it soon.

Hi ianmacdon,
Just got an email from Caleb at new blue. They are working on it. He also reiterated that the process we are using should give full functionality of Pro 3. Despite me pointing out what you have just realised that the program has limitations when activated. I have asked what he means by full functionality. To me it seems a long way short of that.

My computer crashed big time Tuesday am. Lost all software installations. Not sure if the SSD has developed an issue. In the process of rebuilding the OS so only have ipad comms at the moment. Away in London for a few days to get away from software turmoil.

Malc
by Videome
The following user(s) said Thank You: descondon

Replied by descondon on topic Vegas MS 14 No access to NewBlue Titler new of existing

Posted 14 Apr 2017 17:44 #148

Videome wrote, "My computer crashed big time Tuesday am. Lost all software installations."

Oh no, not yours as well, Malcolm. Have you had to resort to factory settings as I had to do?

It is a huge process for me, a tech-newbie, but getting there. Fortunately I had backed-up on multiple drives my data including projects, videos, photos, music, audio etc. Am still tidying up after reinstalling almost everything important, but hopefully none of the dross accumulated over the years.

Were you prepared for a crash, do you have everything backed-up and secure? I don't envy you and can empathise with you at this stage, having to start all over again is not fun.

I wish you well and hopefully your system will have a 'speedy recovery'.

I have yet to test Titler EX on Sony MSP 13 since reinstsllation, so much to do and to prioritise.

But if Titler Pro 3 becomes available as a fully functioning plug-in for Vegas MSP 14 I would be very interested in it, naturally. I've not been part of the conversation for some days as my focus was, and still is, ensuring my system is running smoothly, is stable, that my software when reinstalled is also functioning and stable - lots of hiccups along the way with these but ironing them out.

I hope to hear you have restored all again and back to full functionality.

des

• Videome
  • Zen Level 4
  • Zen Level 4

Posted 14 Apr 2017 19:34 #149

descondon wrote:

Were you prepared for a crash, do you have everything backed-up and secure?I hope to hear you have restored all again and back to full functionality

Hi des,
Almost prepared. Most of data and video on external drives. Yep a long road ahead. Cheers Malc

by Videome
The following user(s) said Thank You: descondon

Posted 15 Apr 2017 01:31 #150
Caleb sent me an older version of titler pro 3 and it seems to work, from what I can tell, the library , effects and animations are all there as well as the new features .Thanks

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.919 seconds