VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Timeline tracks suddenly became too small after pressing a key accidently

I accidentally hit some key or keys and now all of the tracks on my timeline are about half the height as before. I hit ctrl-z but that only un-did the last edit I made, and did not un-do the size of the timeline tracks.

Help. How do I get them back to the default size?

I am running Movie Studio Platinum 13, build 932, 64 bit, on Windows 7.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Nevermind. I figured it out, mostly. I don't know what key or keys I hit, but I figured out how to drag the timeline tracks back to normal size. The timelines can be dragged up or down to make them smaller or larger. There are also 2 small min/max buttons next to the track numbers that. See attached screen shot showing the areas I'm describing.
Attachments:

Hi Mr Weather

To default the Movie Studio desktop, go to View - Windows Layouts - Default Layout.

Regards
Derek :)
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.716 seconds