VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Rendering - Why does my video look different after I rendered it ?

Hi, this is my first time in here because i am so depressed right now.
first of all my english is not that good so i try my best to undestand
i need to get my work done in a week but Sony vegas wouldn't let me rendered what i see on my preview.

it look normal yes, but when i start rendering it. it the asset is flying across the video

i already watch Movie Studio Zen #11, but it didn't help. i tried everything as i could but i still can't fix it
i need help. please send pic so i can understand what button i need to press.
god i'm so desperate.
thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hi slimycreep and welcome to the MSZ Forum

Can you please upload a copy of your .vf Project file for this project.
This file does not contain any video, but it will show us all of your settings.

Regards
Derek
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

File Attachment:

File Name: jon.veg
File Size:232 KB

here you go, i hope i send the right thing.

Thanks for the project file.
You posted your message in the Vegas Movie Studio sub-forum, but you have sent me a Vegas Pro project file.
I assumed you were using Vegas Movie Studio, not Vegas Pro.

If you are using Vegas Pro, which exact version are you using right now ?
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

I opened your Vegas Pro project file jon.veg
It looks like you have added a Genarts Sapphire Blur Sharpen FX to all your .png still images.
I don't own this video effect myself, so don't know if this is causing your problem.
There is nothing unusual I can see in your project, that would be causing any problems.

I do have another question for you.
Is this project for Instagram ?

There is something I noticed in your Project Property settings.
If you are making this video for the Internet and/or Instagram, there are some settings you should change.
Field Order should be set to Progressive.

When it is time to render your project, you will have to create a Custom Template, because you are using a non-standard Frame Size.
I still don't know which version of Vegas Pro you are using, so have used version 14 in my screen shots for you.

Render settings I recommend
Start with Mainconcept AVC - Internet HD 1080p
Then press Customize

Now set everything exactly the same as this.
You can re-name a save this as a custom template for use again in the future.

Last Edit:26 Jan 2020 12:48 by DoctorZen

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.769 seconds