VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Movie Studio 16 Not working. Please Help.

Movie Studio 16 Not working. Please Help. was created by WorldWarEpic

Posted 02 Aug 2019 14:32 #1
My movie studio is broken. Whenever I go to export a project to my hard drive, it doesnt respond. I have tried reinstalling it, and I have tried looking up my problem on the internet, but nothing fixed it. I don't understand why it is not working, I used it ALOT before it stopped working. Here are my computer specs: Processor: intel(r) core(tm) i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz 3.19GHz; RAM: 16 GB (15.8 GB Usable); System type: 64bit, x64 based processor.
Last Edit:02 Aug 2019 14:36 by WorldWarEpic

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Movie Studio 16 Not working. Please Help.

Posted 02 Aug 2019 14:40 #2
Hi WorldWarEpic and welcome to the MSZ Forum

I am the moderator of this forum and have removed your email address from your message.
Never post your email address on a public forum, because spammers will find it and send you garbage.

The first thing I recommend you do is a full program reset.
Instructions here:
www.moviestudiozen.com/doctor-zen-faq/573-how-to-reset-sony-software-to-default-settings#a1

If the reset does not fix your problem, please tell me which exact version of Vegas you are using.
Also tell me which build version you have installed.
Open Vegas and go to Help/About to find build version.

Regards
Derek
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:26 Jan 2020 13:08 by DoctorZen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.883 seconds