VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved HitFilm SuperHeroPack in Vegas Movie Studio 16 Suite

HitFilm SuperHeroPack in Vegas Movie Studio 16 Suite was created by jamtrax99

Posted 06 Aug 2019 04:57 #1
Hi, having just installed movie studio and the "Hitfilm_super hero pack" I do not see it anywhere in movie studio. What am I doing wrong? Thanks!
Last Edit:06 Aug 2019 17:48 by jamtrax99

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic HitFilm SuperHeroPack in Vegas Movie Studio 16 Suite

Posted 06 Aug 2019 12:24 #2
To be honest, I'm not sure what is included with the Hitfilm Super Hero Pack.
All I know is that it is a bonus extra that is being sold with Vegas Movie Studio this month.

Any FX that come with this pack, should be available in the Video FX tab.
Because Magix has removed the folder view from the Video FX tabbed window, it makes it difficult to know what has been installed.

However, there is an alternate way to view your Video FX categories in proper folders.
Go to Tools/Video and select something like Video Event FX.
You may see a folder that says Hitfilm or if you open the Third Party FX folder, you should see the Hitfilm Super Hero Pack FX here.

Regards
Derek
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:06 Aug 2019 12:25 by DoctorZen

Replied by jamtrax99 on topic HitFilm SuperHeroPack in Vegas Movie Studio 16 Suite

Posted 06 Aug 2019 17:34 #3
Ok thanks for that prompt reply. Getting it all figured out now and enjoying getting to know the program!

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.866 seconds