VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Can I Delete Vegas Movie Studio 16 and Keep Vegas Movie 16 Platinum Suite

Thank you for the opportunity to join this forum.

I am a newbie to Vegas software but have used Magix Video Pro X editor. I installed Vegas Movie Studio 16 which came with some software I purchased from Magix. In wanting to have more functions I have just purchased Vegas Movie Studio 16 Platinum Suite (can't afford the Pro version yet). Due to my small SSD drive (256gb) I was wondering if I could delete Vegas Movie Studio 16 without impacting on the FX or other files which are linked to the Platinum version.

Thank you for your advice

Murray
Last Edit:07 Sep 2019 00:16 by mcbrown

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hi Murray and welcome to the MSZ Forum.

If you have just upgraded to the Suite version, yes you can safely delete Vegas Movie Studio 16 and won't miss anything!
The basic non-platinum version is extremely basic and I have never recommended anyone buy the version.
All versions are standalone, so when you uninstall another version, it has no impact on other versions that remain.

Regards
Derek
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:26 Jan 2020 13:12 by DoctorZen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.694 seconds