VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Movie Studio 13 now rendering at 50fps, when I choose 25. I can't figure it out!

• 5616's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Newbie
  • Zen Newbie
  • Thank you received: 1
That's really good to know. Just to clear up some of my confusion: am I right in saying that the product series started out being called 'Vegas', then lost that part of the name, just being called 'Movie Studio', then more recently re-adopted the 'Vegas' part? And the whole time has been a Sony product?
by 5616

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

It's currently Vegas Movie Studio. Owned by Magix who purchased the Vegas products from Sony Creative Software a few, maybe four , years ago. Sony no longer have any involvement.

As for the dropping and adoption of "Vegas' my understanding it's always been there but Dr Zen is better qualified to comment on that having had experience with Vegas products for many years.
by ericlnz
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen

As for the dropping and adoption of "Vegas' my understanding it's always been there but Dr Zen is better qualified to comment on that having had experience with Vegas products for many years.

That is my understanding as well.
"Movie Studio" versions of Vegas have always been called Vegas Movie Studio..........
However, I have noticed that sometimes Magix/Sony loosely referred to their own product as "Movie Studio"......, but the full name is definitely VEGAS Movie Studio xxx xxx.
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

• 5616's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Newbie
  • Zen Newbie
  • Thank you received: 1
Ok, thanks for clearing up that questions as well guys : )
by 5616

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.783 seconds