VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved How to Zoom in Track

How to Zoom in Track was created by SuperGokuSaiyan

Posted 16 Apr 2015 14:19 #1
I don't really know how to word this, but is there a way to just zoom in a specific track that is on top of a track? Like say I want my facecam to zoom in to my face but I don't want to enlarge the track, just zoom. How do I do this?
Check out my channel for fun gaming shiznit! Or mostly just random funny vids... youtube.com/user/supermalario7

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic How to Zoom in Track

Posted 16 Apr 2015 14:34 #2
Hi there

Use the Search Function on this website and type "Zoom".
It will give you a list of all tutorials on this topic.
Most of these tutorials are very old now, however they will still work the same in newer versions of Movie Studio and Vegas Pro.

Regards
Derek.
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:25 Apr 2015 15:07 by DoctorZen

Replied by SuperGokuSaiyan on topic How to Zoom in Track

Posted 16 Apr 2015 14:42 #3
Can't really find my question. Plenty on how to zoom, but not what I'm asking.... Unless I just missed it lol.
Check out my channel for fun gaming shiznit! Or mostly just random funny vids... youtube.com/user/supermalario7

Posted 16 Apr 2015 17:34 #4
OK. Now I know what you mean.
You need to animate your Track Motion window.
I am making a tutorial on this topic right now and it should be uploaded in the next couple of days. It is going to be a bonus tutorial for email subscribers only.
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Last Edit:16 Apr 2015 17:50 by DoctorZen

Posted 16 Apr 2015 17:50 #5
Here are some screen shots to get you started.

Step 1 - Press Track Motion for facecam track.

Step 2 - Make sure cursor is a zero mark and re-size face cam to smaller size.
This creates key-frame 1.

Step 3 - Move cursor along a certain amount of time and then re-size window back to full size.
This creates key-frame 2.

This is the basics of animating video windows. Adding more key-frames at various points will give you full control.

The following user(s) said Thank You: SuperGokuSaiyan

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 1.032 seconds