VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Change Color of Text

Change Color of Text was created by themikejohnson

Posted 02 Jun 2016 14:32 #1
HI Derek,

How are you? Hope all is well. So I am trying to make titles and am trying to do it where all the words are white color text, and maybe two or three are a different color. I highlight the two or three words, select a different color, but it makes all the words in the title that color rather than just 2 different colors.

I would like to have it appear like this.

But it ends up looking like this.
Currently have Sony Movie Studio 13 Plat editing on a CyberpowerPC Desktop Computer Gamer Xtreme S302 Intel Core i7 6700K (4.00 GHz) 8 GB DDR4 2 TB HDD 250 GB SSD AMD Radeon R9 380 4 GB Windows 10 Home 64-Bit. My cameras include Sony HDR CX380, Kodak zi8 and a Sony PCMM10 for Digital Audio Recorder.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Change Color of Text

Posted 03 Jun 2016 08:41 #2
Hi Mike

Unfortunately you can't mix different colours within the same Titles & Text media event.
You need to add multiple text events and stack them on different tracks.

There is an alternative solution that does work exactly like you want.
If you have New Blue Titler EX or Pro, this is much more advanced and will accept as many different colours as you like in the same event.

Regards
Derek
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Attachments:

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Change Color of Text

Posted 08 Jun 2016 23:37 #3
Hi Mike

Did you receive my reply from the forum ?
ℹ️ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.776 seconds