Solved Is it possible to customize the shortcut/ right-click pop-up menu in Sony Sound Forge?

• Thank you received: 1
I would love to know if it's possible. I am working with version 7, although I believe that the other computer where I am working has version 10.

I know how to customize the menus that drop down from the top bar, as well as how to customize shortcuts. Although as yet, I haven't been able to find any info on customizing the shortcut menu that pops up when one right clicks whilst editing an audio track.

I appreciate your assistance with getting to the bottom of this mystery! Thank you.
29 Jan 2019 08:53 #1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1447
Hi Angel

No you cannot customize the right-click menu in Sound Forge.

Besides customizing the Toobars in Sound Forge, you can create your own Keyboard Shortcuts.
I am using Sound Forge Pro 11
Go to Options/Customize Keyboard

For instructions on how to create your own Keyboard Shortcuts, go to Help/Contents & Index
In the Index tab, search "keyboard"

Regards
Derek
:idea: Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Peace :)
29 Jan 2019 09:53 #2
Attachments:

• Thank you received: 1
Thank you for your response, Derek! I appreciate your taking the time.

It's good to know that it can't be done, so now I will probably put some of the frequently used tools/ options on a bar on the screen to eliminate the need for going into the menu to select them each time. This would be more efficient due to using the ball mouse.

:D
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen
29 Jan 2019 10:20 #3

Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds

Make a Donation

Movie Studio Zen is a fully independent site and all our content is free. You can help support this site by making a PayPal donation.

MSZ Social Media

youtube  facebook  twitter

MovieStudioZen.com

Copyright © 2021 MovieStudioZen.com.
All rights reserved.