vegas pro 16 728x90 2019 04 sale

check Solved Is it possible to customize the shortcut/ right-click pop-up menu in Sony Sound Forge?

• Thank you received: 1

Is it possible to customize the shortcut/ right-click pop-up menu in Sony Sound Forge? was created by Angel

I would love to know if it's possible. I am working with version 7, although I believe that the other computer where I am working has version 10.

I know how to customize the menus that drop down from the top bar, as well as how to customize shortcuts. Although as yet, I haven't been able to find any info on customizing the shortcut menu that pops up when one right clicks whilst editing an audio track.

I appreciate your assistance with getting to the bottom of this mystery! Thank you.
29 Jan 2019 08:53 #1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1250

Replied by DoctorZen on topic Is it possible to customize the shortcut/ right-click pop-up menu in Sony Sound Forge?

Hi Angel

No you cannot customize the right-click menu in Sound Forge.

Besides customizing the Toobars in Sound Forge, you can create your own Keyboard Shortcuts.
I am using Sound Forge Pro 11
Go to Options/Customize Keyboard

For instructions on how to create your own Keyboard Shortcuts, go to Help/Contents & Index
In the Index tab, search "keyboard"

Regards
Derek
Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems.
Peace :)
29 Jan 2019 09:53 #2
Attachments:

• Thank you received: 1

Replied by Angel on topic Is it possible to customize the shortcut/ right-click pop-up menu in Sony Sound Forge?

Thank you for your response, Derek! I appreciate your taking the time.

It's good to know that it can't be done, so now I will probably put some of the frequently used tools/ options on a bar on the screen to eliminate the need for going into the menu to select them each time. This would be more efficient due to using the ball mouse.

:D
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen
29 Jan 2019 10:20 #3

Moderators: DoctorZen

vegas ms 16 728x90 2019 04 sale 20 off

vegas pro 365 728x90 2019 04 30 off
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds

Zen Social Media

MOVIESTUDIOZEN.COM

© Copyright 2018. Movie Studio Zen. All Rights Reserved.

Support Movie Studio Zen

Movie Studio Zen is a fully independent site and all our content is free. You can help support this site by making a PayPal donation.

Translate Language

MSZ Security

Positive SSL