VEGAS Pro 21 - On Sale Now!
DISCLOSURE: Movie Studio Zen is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Solved Is it possible to customize the shortcut/ right-click pop-up menu in Sony Sound Forge?

• Angel
  • Angel's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Newbie
  • Zen Newbie
  • Thank you received: 1
I would love to know if it's possible. I am working with version 7, although I believe that the other computer where I am working has version 10.

I know how to customize the menus that drop down from the top bar, as well as how to customize shortcuts. Although as yet, I haven't been able to find any info on customizing the shortcut menu that pops up when one right clicks whilst editing an audio track.

I appreciate your assistance with getting to the bottom of this mystery! Thank you.
Last Edit:29 Jan 2019 09:39 by Angel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hi Angel

No you cannot customize the right-click menu in Sound Forge.

Besides customizing the Toobars in Sound Forge, you can create your own Keyboard Shortcuts.
I am using Sound Forge Pro 11
Go to Options/Customize Keyboard

For instructions on how to create your own Keyboard Shortcuts, go to Help/Contents & Index
In the Index tab, search "keyboard"

Regards
Derek
ℹī¸ Remember to turn everything off at least once a week, including your brain, then sit somewhere quiet and just chill out.
Unplugging is the best way to find solutions to your problems. If you would like to share some love, post a customer testimonial or make a donation.
Attachments:

• Angel
  • Angel's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Zen Newbie
  • Zen Newbie
  • Thank you received: 1
Thank you for your response, Derek! I appreciate your taking the time.

It's good to know that it can't be done, so now I will probably put some of the frequently used tools/ options on a bar on the screen to eliminate the need for going into the menu to select them each time. This would be more efficient due to using the ball mouse.

:D
Last Edit:29 Jan 2019 11:06 by Angel
The following user(s) said Thank You: DoctorZen

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Moderators: DoctorZen
Time to create page: 0.741 seconds